During the holiday season a great way to save money (and lower financial stress in the process) is to make some of your own decorations. DIY holiday decorations are easy to make and often you have all the items needed in your cupboards at home!
Here are just two to get your mind flowing with ideas!
Scented Pine Cone DIY Holiday Decorations: Place Cards Holders
- 1 pine cone for each place setting
- Thieves Household Cleaner
- Spray bottle
- Essential oils – Pine, Cinnamon Bark, Peppermint, or Ginger recommended
- Ribbon, place cards or other decoration as desired
All Essential Oils are not created equal! Learn out why HERE.
1. Wash pine cones with diluted Thieves Household Cleaner to clean off any sap, dirt, bugs, etc.
2. Let air dry.
3. Spray the pine cones with essential oil-infused water.
4. Stick place cards into pine cones and arrange at your table.
No directions for this one – use your imagination!
What is your favorite holiday DIY project? Share in the comment section below!