You know you need to exercise, but getting out the door for a walk or a run is sometimes much more difficult than it seems. Particularly during the holidays, you just don’t have the time or you are too busy adding more calories to burn off. You’ve got all the excuses in the world not to exercise. Did you know that you can use essential oils to help combat that lack of motivation, feel reinvigorated and get excited for every workout?
- Target the temptation to procrastinate. For this, you can try using Young Living’s Magnify Your Purpose essential oil. This blend of 10 essential oils stimulated the endocrine system for greater energy flow to the right hemisphere of the brain. The idea is to change your state of mind and encourage a positive attitude – when you do, the can-do vibes will start flowing.
- If you’re feeling lethargic and apathetic, try Young Living’s Live With Passion blend. This blend of 10 essential oils revives the zest for life. It helps to adopt a positive attitude whenever you’re trying to take up healthier habits. Regain your positive thoughts, composure and get moving. Put on those gym clothes and push yourself to start the workout.
- Just prior to your workout, try Young Living’s essential oil blend Joy. Joy is a blend of 10 oils that provokes uplifting emotions. If you begin to love your workout, then you’ll do it more often. When diffused, Joy can support a sense of feeling of being refreshed and uplifted as you begin your exercise.
- Young Living’s Motivation may be the perfect essential oil blend to get you going. The mix of roman chamomile, spruce, ylang ylang and lavender is great for aromatic use. It stimulates feelings of action and accomplishment and helps overcome procrastination. Diffuse it, or apply it to your ears, feet, chest or nape of your neck.
- After your workout, take a nice warm soak in an Epsom salt bath with salts infused with peppermint or Panaway essential oils to help calm and relax tired muscles and you will feel great! Just add a few drops of oils into a glass jar filled with Epsom salts, shake then pour into warm running water in the bath. Divine reward for all your hard work.
Need some exercise ideas for you and your family? Request the FREE eBook in the sidebar!
Not all essential oils are created equal. Learn more about Young Living Essential Oils on my dedicated oils page. You can browse all the offerings and learn the amazing 20 plus years of history this company has had! Check it out HERE.
What motivates you to exercise? Comment below!